In 1985, San Francisco Bay area designer Tom Brooks was commissioned to create an Inn from the existing structure of a historic 1940’s California-Spanish style firehouse and Clocktower. Focusing on the Spanish influences predominant in the American Southwest, he transformed the main hall of the firehouse into a comfortable lobby with fiber wall hangings, original art, beamed ceilings, complemented with handsome wood furnishings and a large fireplace.
Thus, The Clocktower Inn Hotel, Ventura, California, with its easy grace and rustic simplicity, has evolved; perfectly suited to Southern California hospitality.
- Free WiFi access in all the room
- A healthy complimentary breakfast
- Individually controlled heat and air-conditioning in each room
- Complimentary weekday morning newspaper
- Free local telephone calls
- Same-day dry-cleaning
- Banquet Facility
- Meeting Rooms
- Fax and Copy service
- Room Service
- Front desk 24 hours assistance
- Free HBO – ESPN – CNN
- Free Guest Access To
Club Hollywood Fitness Studio